Dslmart.com Trading LLC hereby warrants, to the original purchaser, that our finished products to be free of manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for a standard period of 3 to 5 years (or as specified for the product on the product technical literature) unless otherwise stated, from the date of purchase. This warranty shall be valid only if the product is purchased from Dslmart.com. During the warranty period, you are entitled to have the products repaired or replaced if the products fail to be of acceptable quality and damage under normal use. It is the owner’s responsibility to establish the date and warranty terms by acceptable evidence, at the time service is sought.
Warranty is applied in United Arab Emirates. Dslmart.com Trading LLC retains the right to review the justification of the claim. The limited warranty is subject to the following additional conditions:
- The product is properly handled, installed and maintained according to instructions manual provided.
- A copy of purchase invoice of the concerned products to be attached and submitted.
- The concerned products sample shall be returned for inspection upon request.
This is not a service contract, and the warranty does not include maintenance, cleaning or periodic check-up. Parts not covered by this warranty include: fuses and third party items not supplied by Dslmart.com Trading LLC. During the period specified above, if there is any failure in the product covered by this limited warranty, Dslmart.com Trading LLC has the right to inspect and verify the product failed to justify and fulfill the warranty. Dslmart.com Trading LLC will, at its own discretion, repair or replace the product or the defective part(s) thereof. In order to clarify, “repair or replace the product or the defective part(s) thereof” does not include removal or re-installation expenses, including, without limitation, any labor or shipping costs to return non-conforming products or any damages that may occur during the return of product to Dslmart.com Trading LLC. A refund will not be provided for any warranty claim, but the purchaser may, at its discretion, require deducting the original purchase price of defective product or part from future purchase orders.
In event of the product being discontinued or not available, Dslmart.com Trading LLC may replace it with similar product. Dslmart.com Trading LLC reserves the right to use new, reconditioned, refurbished, repaired, or re-manufactured products or parts in the repair of replacement of any product covered by this limited warranty. Please note that lighting properties of replacement products may differ from the original product due to technical advancements and usage-related changes in the light flux and light color.
Dslmart.com Trading LLC reserves the right to make changes in design and/or improvements upon its products and accessories without any obligation to include these changes in any products manufactured thereafter.
Exclusion of Warranty:
- Warranty period being expired.
- Legal proof-of-purchase invoice or PO numbers unavailable, or are reasonably believed to have been forged or tampered with.
- Damage caused by improper installation, wiring, storage, transportation, incorrect use, bending or operation not in accordance with the instructions manual provided along with the goods.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification, dissection, soldering, or any deliberate damage or losses.
- Damage caused during any transportation (after goods being delivered by Dslmart.com Trading LLC).
- Damage caused by accessories or attachments not supplied or approved by Dslmart.com Trading LLC.
- Alterations or maintenance carried out by unauthorized personnel.
- Product silk printed serial numbers, crimped waterproof ring showing signs of tampering or removal.
- Conditions demonstrating misapplication, under/over voltage situations, extreme environmental conditions beyond those defined in the product specification.
- Abrasions and natural appearance variations (i.e. dusty, fouling, etc.) that affect the function of the product.
- Direct or indirect losses caused by force majeure (i.e. vandalism, natural disaster, warfare, acts of terrorism, riots, fire, explosion, etc.)